February 28, 2021 1 min read
Is there a new baby arriving soon in the family or maybe your bestie or your coworker is expecting? It is always a hassle to find the right gift, especially if the mama-to-be did not provide you with a gift registry to pick from. Here are a few ideas to make sure your presents bring a maximum of joy to the recipient but also as you might already guess stuff that does good in general! And you know the best?
ALL WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES!
So buckle up and read through my faves pics from small businesses to absolutely consider when buying a new baby gift.
My picks for new baby girl
1) Les Girls Collective- Onesie
2) All The Tiny Rebels- Willow Dress
3) Moo G Clips - leather crown hair clips and bands
4) bebemoss - Rose the Unicorn
5) De Pasarela Kids- head wrap
My picks for new baby boy
1) Our Green house - baby boy gift basket
2) Little mate adventures - short sleeve bodysuit
3) De Paserela Kids - elephant jumpsuit
4) Father factory- wooden toy camera
5) Cheski Sock Company- 3 pack mixed classic
My gender neutral pics
1) beya made - woodland flanel romper
2) Mouse Loves pig - crinkle baby toy
3) Cabooties - echo canvas baby shoes
4) Diaper dabbler - diaper variety pack
5) Tangle Artistry - personalized baby birth announcement